It’s been a while since I’ve posted, to be honest this is the longest since I first started posting. I’ve kinda hit a wall and burnt out. I’m not sure I have it in me to keep posting daily anymore, but I wanted to post an update and share the progress with you all. The Larry OG looks fantastic. I’m really starting to get a feel for watering, and I don’t believe over watering was ever an issue with my plants. I’ve been a chronic under waterer. I’m giving them a lot more water and they are much happier for it.
This one has been real slow to recover from the light stress and has super small leaves, but they are happy and perky and have nice color. I’m real hopeful it will start to grow out of that soon enough.
This is probably the best looking of the 3 clones I took. It’s got happier perkier leaves that are still small like all the plants, but they are a lot bigger than it’s sisters. It’s a real nice round bush too.
This has been the least happy plant until very recently it’s finally started to turn around a bit and looks alright here. It’s got nice color and the biggest leaves. Lets hope it continues to really take off! It’s regained a ton of vigor in the last week. I guess my heavy haircut has paid off.
The Fire OG’s look real nice, but I’m still battling gnats! I’ve tried so many things. There’s 2 - 3 inch layer of perlite covered with cardboard with stickytraps by the whole where the stems come out. I’ve got more sticky traps and I’ve been spraying with insecticidal soaps and neem and giving BT in the water. I’m also trying an automatic watering system to prevent having to wet the perlite layer.
One of the two Fire OG’s showed female! Lets hope the other does the same!
Here’s a video of the grow