After defoliating and going into week 2 of flower I decided to clone this cherrywine plant, to keep the genetics I cut the to bottoms and used a rooting powder to start the cloning process one of the clones was really droopy, because I may have over watered it. So I used a wooden stake to tie it too for support Also while all the cloning was happening my 2 seedlings started to work I’m hoping to get a male out of one of these seeds to use to pollenate on of the females to make seeds, of the genetics of the male plant are good. With FIMing the top of this plant, defoliating some of the bigger leaves and taking the bottoms off. I managed to get some good response for the potential colas of this plant. Clipping the bottoms for it, my flowers responded very well. I have about 10 potential colas that have started flowering. I haven’t done much, if any low stress training. but some of the bud sights under the main buds. Thanks for watching and I hope to keep showing good updates and taking advice from others.