If you read AEA / The Bliss Molecule / Part I, then you know what is Anandamide ( AEA ) and how to boost it naturally by Black Truffles, if you read AEA / The Bliss Molecule / Part II, then you learned about the impotance of CBD in improve the Circulation of AEA, and why we tend to love Chocolates, if you read AEA / AEA & ECS / Part III, then you know that Anandamide ( The Brain’s Own Marijuana ) is part of the ECS and the role of Endocannabinoid System and if you read AEA / Keep Your Body Happy / Part IV, then you learned about Endocannabinoid System Deficiency and how to keep your body Healthy & Happy and you are ready to enjoy Part V:
- Anandamide incorporates a efficient three-dimensional structure that THC mimics, and each molecules slipped simply across the barrier. #Anandamide may be a transitory, fragile molecule, and doesn't turn out a dramatic natural high, in contrast to a surge of endorphins, dopamine or THC in a joint.
- In 2001, researchers at the University of California-San Francisco found proof that THC might perform a signal operate in neurons containing GABA and glutamate. It seems that #Marijuana will increase dopamine and serotonin levels through the intermediary activation of opiate and GABA receptors.
Conform Wikipedia GABA Receptors:
are a class of receptors that respond to the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), the chief inhibitory compound in the mature vertebrate central nervous system.
Conform Wikipedia Glutamate:
is abundant in the human body, but particularly in the nervous system and especially prominent in the human brain where it is the body's most prominent neurotransmitter, the brain's main excitatory neurotransmitter, and also the precursor for GABA, the brain's main inhibitory neurotransmitter.
However, Anandamide incorporates a variety of different effects, particularly on movement and cognition, while THC and its organic cousin build a formidable triple play in the brain
- They impact movement through receptors in the basal ganglia.
- They modify sensory perception through receptors in the cerebral cortex.
- They influence memory by means of receptors in the hippocampus.
https://smoke.io/smokeimageproxy/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmYXzA72YG2EfeY9prnexPsLamsEpRUzDPwnTDqbvG8Qhp/zelena%20crta.png Dr. Weesner of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, discovered that pigs treated with anandamide tended to have lower body temperature, slower respiration, and less movement—all of which are signs of a calmer porcine state of mind.
https://smoke.io/smokeimageproxy/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmYXzA72YG2EfeY9prnexPsLamsEpRUzDPwnTDqbvG8Qhp/zelena%20crta.png We can look at the controversial indications for which marijuana is already prescribed:
- Anxiety relief.
- Appetite enhancement.
- Suppression of nausea.
- Relief from the symptoms of glaucoma.
- Amelioration of certain kinds of pain.
#Cannabis contains at least 60 types of cannabinoids, chemical compounds that act on receptors throughout our brain. THC, or Tetrahydrocannabinol, is the chemical responsible for most of marijuana’s effects, including the euphoric high. THC resembles another cannabinoid naturally produced in our brains, anandamide, which regulates our mood, sleep, memory, and appetite.
https://smoke.io/smokeimageproxy/0x0/https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmYXzA72YG2EfeY9prnexPsLamsEpRUzDPwnTDqbvG8Qhp/zelena%20crta.png Researchers at the National Institute of Mental Health uncovered preliminary evidence that Cannabis may afford a measure of protection from brain cell damage due to stroke. An Israeli pharma also, declared plans to check an synthetic Marijuana for the treatment of strokes and brain injury. There square measure few effective treatments for stroke, the third leading killer within the U.S.
The question of short-term memory loss under the influence of pot seems to been answered by connected analysis:
Findings from the Neurosciences Institute in San Diego show that cannabinoids are capable of blocking new memory formation in animal brain tissue. If anandamide receptors trigger a sort of forgetfulness, this could be a part of the brain’s system of filtering out unimportant or unpleasant memories—a vital function, without which we would all be overwhelmed by irrelevant and unprovoked memories at every turn.
- Anandamide ( The Brain’s Own Marijuana ) as example, may help women forget the pain and stress of childbearing, allowing them to concentrate on the immediate needs of the newborn.
- Other animal analysis suggests that the female internal reproductive organ grows anandamide receptors in serious concentrations before embryo implantation.
- Still different studies show that newborn kittens and monkeys have a lot of marijuana receptors within the cortex than adults do, thus it's attainable that anandamide might play some role in setting up the evolution of cortical function in newborn.
Ecosystem of like-minded people, cannabis enthusiasts and consumers; dedicated to curating authentic, unique, genuine and original cannabis content. Powered by SMOKE coin and Smoke.io.
where you can read & enjoy:
High History Series I / II / III / IV / V / VI / VII / VIII / IX THCinema Series I / II / III / IV / V / VI / VII / VIII / IX / X / XI / XII / XIII AEA / The Bliss Molecule Series I / II / III / IV Who Wants To Be A Stoner Series I / II Weed & Tea Series I / II / III / IV My Journey Inside The Hell Series I / II / III The Hemp & Confusion Series I / II / III The Green Prophet Series I / II / III / IV Interview With Mr. Nug Series I / II The First Cannabis Church Of Romania Series I / II / III