Welcome to the second #420FreeWrite, this week we are going with the suggested prompt by last week's winner @zephalexia. Remember everyone to freewrite means complete freedom, I set some guidelines but ultimately just do you as much or as little that is and please remember to share with us!
Each prompt may have its own set of rules or time limit listed so please double check
- Set your timer for 15 minutes
- Start writing
- Use the hashtag #420freewrite and #420poetry if it turns out to be poetry
- Please include one of the free use promotional artwork pieces from @chipanda or @li-art in your post, can even be the title image 😉
- Publish your piece (include a link to this post if you wish)
- Copy and paste your URL into the comment section of the prompt post leaving a prompt suggestion for the next post in your comment also.
You may enter as many times as you like in a week but only one FreeWrite from each author will be selected for reward but don't let that stop those creative juices as who knows which one will be the best!
My Top Pick - Surprise + Bonus + 42.0 SMOKE All Participants - 42.0 SMOKE
Surprise - My choice weekly and will be something I create. Bonus - I will do a reading of your work and publish to YouTube for you to do with as seen fit
Furthermore I will vote and reply to all qualified posts & comments!
Please read, comments and vote (if you have voting power) on each others freewrites as much as you can. Especially if you are new to the platform, you will be surprised how many friendships are formed by reading and commenting on each other's work!
Winners will be announced and rewarded plus surprise reward revealed Sunday evening my time and the next contest post launched Monday morning my time (GMT-7).
- Indica IS The First Flavour I Reach For! - #420FreeWrite "Indica"
- #420Freewrite "Indica"
- My Entry for 420FreeWrite Contest by @d00k13 Prompt Indica
Freewrite - Well, it is the opposite of a well thought out, highly edited, and grammatically correct piece of writing.
Freewriting is to set a timer for a certain amount of time and write. Without stopping. Without correcting anything. Without worrying if what we write is good or bad. Nobody cares.
The point of the freewriting session is to get out of our heads and tap into our creative self - allow things to flow. Sometimes, great writing will result. Well, and sometimes - not. The point is to get into a weekly (or however often you can) habit of writing.
Simple as can be a freewrite is the most raw form of writing there is, just put it down with minimal corrections with the point being to flush out the idea within the given time limit...
The prompt might be one word, several words or a phrase. Make sure to include them somewhere in your writing.
Or it might be a question or a statement. No need to include those in the text unless you want to.
And since this is a freewrite for free writers - in the end, do what you feel like that day. But share with us!!
Other Smoke.io Contests & Giveaways
- Watch @TTR's Blog For Cannabis Related Contests & Giveaways
- Look For Contests On @TecnosGirl's Blog Sundays & Fridays
- Check Out @CryptoSmokers Interactive Blog Posts Mondays & Frydays
Smokem If Yea Gottem
Thats it @d00k13 OUT
Check Out ShakePay Here Follow my referral and we both earn $10 with your first $100 purchase 💪 Buy & Sell, BTC & ETH from mobile or desktop with ease
Check Out KOHO Here Join me on KOHO to get transparency into your money and earn instant cash-back! Use my promo code “SAZN2DMR” to earn up to $60 No Fees whatsoever, ever!